- WHAT’S A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of information in text format that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
- WHAT’S NOT A COOKIE?
It’s not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up window.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you with any person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: The website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the owner of the website, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
- WHAT ARE FIRST PARTY AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, we do not manage personal or commercial information of any kind, although we cannot guarantee that they are used by Google©, Youtube©, Facebook©, Twitter©, Instagram© with their complementary cookies or other external services that we may use in the future.
- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE IN THIS WEBSITE?
This website does not use its own cookies, only the mandatory technical ones to enable your browsing and the actions you require, such as shopping, accessing the different sections, communicating with us, visiting our social networks, etc. What we cannot prevent is that third parties, such as Google, Mozilla or those responsible for the technical tools used in the design of the same by third parties.
- CAN YOU ERASE THE COOKIES?
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Opera
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
This Cookie’s Policy has been updated in March 2021.